Come & see some fresh comedy talent in the foyer bar! This month's line up is
- Ben Harrington, established comedy circuit performer & resident MC of London's Waterloo Comedy Club.
- Jon Wagstaff Tewkesbury’s finest & only stand-up comic, devilishly good-looking and with beautiful hair
- Nigel Lovell Writer, comedian,promoter & wearer of bowler hats.
- Dan Nicholas Described as 'borderline psychotic' by the Birmingham Comedy Festival.
- Aaron Twitchen Stand up comedian, actor, presenter, writer and living stereotype
- Simon Salmon Comedian, poet & animator. Nothing to do with fish.
- and as Master of Ceremonies, Harriet Dyer, given to quirky, personal story telling and nice trainers. "Ooh, you're a funny one!" - Fern Britton
Get a drink, take a seat in the foyer & see if you can spot next year's stars. A good laugh, good atmosphere & good value!
Min age 16, all acts subject to change.
Thursday 11 October, 2012 20:00 £3.00 (Members) £3.00 (Group) £3.00 (Student) £4.00 (Full (Pre)) £5.00 (Full (On Door))