Break free of the January Blues at Raw Comedy! Six fresh comedy acts fill the Arts Centre's foyer bar with funny for Evesham's own Comedy Club!
Brilliantly self-deprecating WILL MARS does the introductions & keeps order. He's a comedy circuit veteran with loads of club nights, Edinburgh shows, international performances, TV & radio appearances to his credit.
The night's crop of acts are
- the award winning HARVEY HAWKINS, who runs comedy clubs across Warwickshire
- the edgy and insanely interesting BILLY McGUIRE (who may wear his kilt)
- 'So You Think You’re Funny' semi-finalist CHRIS JONES, straight outta Glasgow
- Shrewsbury's deadpan, witty and prolific pun-monger MAX POOLE
- '2018 Jewish Comedian of the Year' finalist SARAH LEE
The evening's finale act will be the "humble, modest & gorgeous" MIKE KEENAN. Bringing wry observations & well crafted gags all the way from Warrington, he's been called "rude, political & clever" and "Comedy God".
Come & have a laugh!
LIMITED TO 80 SEATS - advance booking advised! Min age 16
Duration: 120 minutes
Friday 01 February, 2019 20:00 £4.00 (Student/EAA) £5.00 (Advance) £6.00 (Door)