Audience and stage (please see PDF file for full details)
- 312 numbered seats (see seating plan below)
- Rear row seats can be removed in pairs to accommodate disabled guests, technical & video recording equipment.
- Fixed raked seating (rising up from stage level)
- Performance area on stage is approximately 10m x 9m
- No flying facilities
- Proscenium opening approximately 12m
- Orchestra Pit 10.5m x 2.5, can accommodate 10 musicians + MD
- Crossover / back passage behind stage
- Scene dock doors approximately 1.8m wide and 7.6m high
- Double stage doors at rear, with loading area to accommodate two large vans or three cars.
- Free parking at rear of theatre for production crew / cast, this is shared as an overflow car park for audience members.
Sound (please see PDF file for full details)
- Soundcraft Si Performer 3 digital console with Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32R
- 32 mono mic inputs
- 4 stereo line inputs
- 4 stereo Lexicon effects engines
- Stagebox has 32 analogue inputs, 8 analogue outputs and 4 AES out
- FOH loudspeakers: Martin Audio AQ10
- Subs: Martin Audio Blackline S18
- Monitors: Proel TFLV10P and Mackie DLM12
- QSC Audio PLX2402 and Behringer NX30000 amplifiers
- Shure SM58, SM57 and PGA drum kit mics
Lighting (please see PDF file for full details)
- Zero 88 Solution XL desk
- 96 channel faders
- 30 submaster faders (x 20 pages)
- 60 dimming channels via 15A outlets distributed throughout the stage and FOH areas
- DMX infrastructure distributed throughout stage area (two universes)
- 12 x GLP Impression X4 LED wash lights
- 6 x Robe MMX Spots
- Numerous conventional fresnel, profile and flood fixtures
- Two 50cm diameter half mirrorballs - DMX spin control
- Haze machines - DMX controllable
- A fairly wide range of Lee Filters gels (saturated colours and correction filters) are kept in stock.
Main Theatre Seating Plan
The main theatre has up to 11 wheelchair positions located in row H centre, please indicate at time of booking if required.
Row H of the main theatre and the whole of the foyer and studio theatre are all step-free.